The Two Little Fishies PhosBan Reactor 150 is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of PhosBan or other chemical filter media. By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium.
- PhosBan Reactor 150 user manual
- For aquariums up to 150 gallons
- Hose barb connections are for 1/2 inch i.d. tubing
- Includes 1/2 inch barbed ball valve for flow control, and hose clamps
- Recommended flow rate is 20 to 30 gallons per hour (pump is not included)
- Use with a maximum of 200 grams PhosBan (or media height of 5 inches (13 cm.) or use with NPX Bioplastics